Re-submitted Springer for AR review; was declined. I tried to reach Melanie Wilson, their office is closed between 12/31 to 01/04. Will contact her Tuesday morning to have her contact Chris Grant for more info. Things are on hold until that contact can be made.
Finally spoke with Chris on the phone. We talked about the GSA:
* He originally reduced the bill rates by an average of $5 per hour.
* He said their typical max bill rate is $45 per hour.
* He said that he needs 30 day terms (he has this agreemt with all other suppliers).
* We discussed the changes he wanted and re-submitted an updated GSA for his review and signature.
* He said he would review on Nov 10th (cc’s Dan Turner). I sent texts to both Chris and Dan and waiting for their reply.